The brilliantly simple FCM flat roof skylight incorporates the VELUX High performance laminated glazing unit and an all metal exterior frame.
The smooth exterior gives not only a lower profile on the roof, but Velux windows also provide “cool” daylighting solutions by effectively blocking heat build up and UV rays. Huge benefits at a fraction of the Velux skylight price you would expect.
Features of Velux windows:
- Laminated glass will not fade or discolour over time – unlike acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Available in 10 sizes
- Maintenance-free anodized heavy-gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- Versatile product that can be used on roofs between 0-60° in pitch*
- Can be used in portrait, landscape or even “diamond shape” orientation**
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 70% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied). See download of flashing suggestion below or contact VELUX for more information.
- 10 year guarantee.
- NEAT™ coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
Ideal replacements for old acrylic domes
- Superior product for a similar price.
- High Performance glazing: Laminated inner pane, toughened outer pane.
- 3 skylight sizes can be used as direct replacements# for standard 400x800mm, 600x800mm and 900x900mm domes.
As premier Sunshine Coast Velux installation experts, Coastal Skylights & Ventilation have the experience and know-how to ensure your home or business is fitted with the right Velux skylights for your needs, and placed in the best spot to maximise sunlight and ease of use.